1 Job Description for the full-time position of Digital Specialist at The A.T.A. Europe in The Hague, Netherlands
The Aruba Tourism Authority is looking for a Digital Specialist at our European Office in The Hague, Netherlands. As a Digital Specialist you will be given the Freedom to make meaningful and measurable improvements to our digital marketing activities and support the marketing strategies of our regional offices that represent Aruba within the U.K., Italy, German-speaking countries, and Scandinavia. Your daily activities vary greatly, which makes the position both challenging and engaging, it never gets boring! Your advanced knowledge and experience on everything digital means that you have both excellent online marketing and communication skills. You also consider yourself to be a hybrid, possessing creative, critical and analytics thinking skills. Recommending metrics for KPIs, conversion strategies, creatives are a non-issue. You also know a thing or two about statistical analysis.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, a problem solver with the following key skills:
- A bachelor degree with at least 2 years of experience in similar fields that combines both marketing and analytics. Technical knowledge is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Dutch, as well as having an in-depth understanding of the Dutch market and culture and to a lesser extent other European countries where the Aruba brand is active.
- First class communication and presentation skills, proven commercial and industry acumen for developing effective digital marketing solutions
- Able to influence a variety of audiences and can bring across findings to stakeholders that don’t have a background in digital marketing, and to a lesser extend information technologies.
- Experience in working with and managing agencies (advertising and media)
- Strong analytical skills, encompassing the entire digital marketing landscape
- Results driven & delivery focused.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and related spreadsheet skills.
- Knowledge about web design and programming is an advantage.
- Knowledge of database management systems is an advantage.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A personal development plan, including great learning & development opportunities
- Occasional travel opportunities to other countries, including our head office in Aruba to meet and work with stakeholders that form part of the innovative digital Family of the Aruba Tourism Authority
- Great (international) work atmosphere
The Aruba Tourism Authority is the destination marketing and management organization for the island of Aruba. We are a medium sized company with a global reach, having offices in Europe, North and South America, with head office in Aruba. Our core values are empowerment, productivity and ownership, professionalism, respect, fun and passion!